ADAM TECHNICAL SERVICES (001923882-A)

Looking for OIL AND GAS VACANCY? Here's OIL AND GAS VACANCY information for you! This is a review of various Oil and gas Hottest Job Vacancy,This is a review of various Oil and gas Hottest Job Vacancy,Two minutes guide on oil and gas vacancy.http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000638920777#!/group.php?gid=322645313523&ref=ts

Monday, February 22, 2010

PIPING ENGINEER - QATAR, Cappo International Ltd

PIPING ENGINEER - QATAR, Cappo International LtdA major Western EPC company requires a Piping Engineer who can mobilize quickly for a permanent in house position
Location: DohaJob Type: StaffJob Ref.: J116653To Apply: www.oilcareers.com/content/jobsearch/job_advert.asp?id=J116653

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sir/Madam,

    I have completed Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering from Nagpur University, Nagpur, India. I wish to apply for the post of Piping Engineer Design In your esteemed organization which is Class-A consultancy/Company.
    I have total 5.9 Yr of experience out of 3 yrs in Middle East in Project Coordination, Piping Detail Engineering, Analysis, and Design & Execution of Refinery, Petrochemical, and Oil & Gas Projects. I can operate Engineering Software like PDMS, AUTOCAD and CAESER-II, PV LITE, Tanks-2.15, at present I am working with Saudi Designers Engineering Consultancy in Bahrain as Piping Design Engineer. I have also worked on Detailed Engineering Design Projects in the area of Piping Design, Analysis & Engineering for Companies like SABIC Saudi Arabia, BAPCO, GPIC Bahrain, and Reliance Refinery Jamnagar India.
    Now I want to work with one of the best Detail engineering Design Consultancy/Company, which would give me a concrete platform to apply my Piping/Mechanical Engineering skills.
    I am sending my resume as an attachment along with this letter. I kindly request you to go through my C.V. and give me a chance for telephonic interview/interview to prove myself.


    Thanks & Regards,
    Shrikant Bhele
    Bahrain.

    Mob.No. +973-36126978
    E-Mail: - s_bhele@rediffmail.com,shrikantbhele@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete